October 5, 2010

The Long Way Home


Well it's been a long time since my last post, but better late than never!

I've since finished the album, had it printed and now have my first print of the brand new album 'The Long Way Home'.

It truly has been a long journey to get this one done, but here we are and I gotta tell you, it's one that I can say is beyond my expectations. From the opening note to the final chord it is my best work yet. I worked with many great writers and my producer Arun Chaturvedi did a smashing job!

What's next? I have a coast to coast tour happening this fall and in the coming weeks you'll hear more and more new music from this album.

When can you get yours? Well, I just landed a distribution deal and the album will be hitting shelves and web stores in about a month. I do have a fix for you if you need! On my myspace site I will be introducing a new track from the album each week. Right now I've got 'Right Where I wanna Be' the first single playing, so check it out!



2 comments:

Terry's Girl said...

Looking forward to getting my hands on a *coughsignedcough* copy.

good for you!! what a fantastic cover and a pure words of passion for what you have accomplished.

see you on your way through Edmonton.

pamero said...

Finally holding this album in my hand for the first time was pretty darn awesome. So much work. So much time. So much waiting. It was worth it. Nicely done, Mr. Amero, nicely done.