April 15, 2010

Best Album ever...

So I was in the studio last night and we're almost half way with the album and ya know what, I can't wait to share this album with you. It's by far gonna be my best album yet. I love my previous 2, but this one is different and for some reason I believe that you will think the same thing. I know I've said this before and I'll say it again. Making a CD is kind of like having a baby... you put months and months of work into it, you get so mad at it sometimes, you just want it to be here already and you can't wait to take it home and show it to your friends.

I can't wait to show you some more off this album so much so that I would like to share another song with you. It's called "After the rain" and if you'd like to hear it you can here:


2 comments:

Terry's Girl said...

Yay! Hey Don, are you taking any pre-orders on your new album?

Damero said...

You know I probably should set something up. But probably not until September. Good idea!