June 22, 2010

Almost there...

I am 8 songs done and have 2 more to go to finish off the album. That being said there is a few things to fix up as well, but so far I am very excited about how things are coming along.

I have been working on a title for the album. The theme seams to be "Home", maybe because I spend so much time out on the road these days, my mind has been focused on finally being home. So here's a few album titles I am working with right now:

Going Home (Which is my favourite and also a track on the album)
Handle with care
Destined
Yearning

Also, I am getting a design for the album done soon. Looking forward to sharing this work with you all!

3 comments:

Court said...

I'm pumped to hear this new album of yours! Especially after the preview on Sunday. Good stuff!

pamero said...

Hmmm...the right album title is so elusive to me this time around...I'm gonna keep thinking on it for just a couple more days...

Mom #2 said...

So proud of what you have done so far Don. Seeing and listening to you and your band on Sunday was an unforgetable time. Looking forward to your next cd and selling them for you to all my family and friends. I am thinking on either Going Home or Yearning.
See you Thursday for another exciting event in the " Life of Don Amero!"